08 February 2009

Some of My "Kids"

My son Justin, being the good guy, came over this weekend to help clear fallen tree branches from his Omi's (Oma--German for grandmother) yard. My sweet ggranddaughter came with him. When they were holding the little chis, I just had to group them together for a photo-op! I love how this picture turned out. I really have a handsome son don't I? He doesn't think he's even a little cute but I think he's gorgeous! I may be a little prejudiced but I don't really think so in this case. Hope all my friends and family enjoy it.
I'm finishing up a scarf to color-coordinate with my new hat. Stay tuned for a picture of it. :)
Take care and lots of hugs to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.