30 November 2008

Still More Slippers for Christmas...Oh Yeah, and Barney!

These are slippers made from the same pattern I've used many times before. I have tied each pair together that's why you see the little strings on the back of the slippers. I really need to calculate how many of these slippers I need and compare to how many I have. I tend to get carried away when I start making these. The black and pink pair on the bottom in the middle are child sized. The royal blue and black on the top middle are man-sized. All the rest of the slippers are for the ladies. Earlier this month I posted the link for the pattern for these if you happen to be interested.

As I sat at the dining room table crocheting, Barney climbed into one of the little chi's beds. She's a tad bit big for it but she stayed in it long enough to take a nap! What a character she is :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.