28 May 2008

Entry for June 28, 2007


Entry for June 28, 2007

On this day in history 1914 Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated by terrorists. This was the incident that ignited World War I. Franz Ferdinand was the unpopular heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian empire. FirstWorldWar.com has a good article to read about Franz Ferdinand and also includes links to videos of Franz Ferdinand. Another short article is found here.


My crochet news--I've finished all the granny squares for the afghan I'm making for my uncle. I have to finish sewing them together, weave in the loose ends and do the edging. The end is in sight! (Originally posted in my Yahoo 360 blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.