16 June 2008

Entry for May 12, 2008


Entry for May 12, 2008

On this day in history 1820-- Florence Nightingale was born. She was a battlefield nurse. Due to her efforts, medical and nursing care for war casualties and nursing in general greatly improved. Go to this page to read more about this inspiring person.


Crochet news-- I have found an interesting site thanks to one of the members at Crochetville.org. It has FREE vintage crochet patterns from the late 19th century and early 20th. You can peruse them at this page on handweaving.net. Hope you enjoy!

Money saving tip-- Limit your teenagers driving to school and joyriding. Let them take the school bus, walk or ride a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.