26 December 2015

Neighbor's Daughter MISSING





My next door neighbor's daughter disappeared before Christmas. I usually don't post things like this on my blog but because I know the father and he's a good guy and a disabled veteran I want to do what little I can to help him. This is so shocking. She's a devoted mom of 3 small children and a loving daughter. If you have any information that may help to locate Kayla please contact Detective Barry at (270) 872-9102 or Radcliff Police Department. Here's the information that is known at this time.

  • One of her cards was used in Wisconsin at an atm machine after her disappearance 
  • Name: Kayla R. (nee Fernandez) Johnson
  • Hispanic
  • Age: 25
  • Last seen: 17 DEC 2015 at her father's house in Radcliff, KY 
  • Hair: Black
  • Eyes: Brown sometimes wears glasses
  • Height: About 5' 
  • Weight: 110 lbs.

The person in the above photo is the last person she was known to be with. He is a convicted felon. He has been convicted of felony child abuse in North Carolina, assault on a female and many other charges. See here for the source of this information and more info on him.

His information is--

  • Name: Brandon G. Pegram
  • White
  • Age: 25
  • Last seen 17 DEC 2015 Radcliff, KY
  • Hair: light brown
  • Height: 5 feet 9 inches
  • Weight: about 160
  • Piercings: nose and lip
Other pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.