16 March 2015

It's Raining Slippers

It's raining slippers around here. Nah, but I noticed that many, many of the pictures of Ravelry's completed projects from this pattern were made by me (I'm "boksie"). Am I addicted to this pattern? You betcha! I have it memorized and when I don't know what else to make I make a pair of these. I love them and they've been popular among some of my family and friends. I've even super-duper sized the pattern for big guys. Here's what I have for you--

1.Ladies


2. Ladies from left-overs.  I ran out of yellow and had to finish up with more of the gray. I'll keep these for me to wear around the house.


3. Mens

4. Kids--I tried painting different designs with puff paint to make these non-skid.
 A Picasso I ain't. 

 Boys

Girls
I still have a few more things to post but I'll save that for another time. Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs,
Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.