14 June 2012

Catching Up With Photo of the Day AGAIN!

What can I say, I'm a procrastinator and a forgetter. So here are the pictures for 2 days, 1 late and the other on time (believe it or not). Yesterday's topic was "Art." This piece of artwork was made by my baby boy who is now 32. I have carted this around from our military family days in Hawaii, to Oklahoma, to California, to Illinois and finally to hubby's retirement in Kentucky. I'm not the kind of mum who saves all her children's artwork just a few select pieces that really touch me in their childlike simplicity and in this case love.



Today's subject matter is "Time" and what says that more simply than a clock and this one gives you a little look at the weather too. Guess this picture is a bit boring but then I don't get out much because I'm a Hermit and yes, that capital H is on purpose. :-)


Hope Y'all are having a wonderful day. Hugs...




4 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet picture :-) It's nice you hung on to it through all the moves. And I like your clock. Today's topic is tough to make interesting.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. Tomorrow's topic "yellow" may be a bit easier. so many yellow things around here. I'm going to "town" with my mil today and I'm taking my camera to see what I can see. :) I'm off to your blog now. Take care.

      Delete
  2. I love to see mom's that hold onto their most prized gifts that the little ones made years ago, I still have the handprint that my 44 yr old son made me in K and had to laminate it so it wouldn't fall apart...hmmm"time" that is a bit hard, yellow will be so much easier. :) ~~Debb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some Christmas decorations that my sons made and they're ready to disintegrate but I put them out every year anyway. The things they made are very precious to me.

      Delete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.