18 October 2010

Monday's Link to Free Crochet Pattern

Just found out that a relative is expecting a baby in January. I'm not ready to start crocheting something for the baby yet, but I did go on a hunt for something cute for a winter baby. I found these booties made of ww yarn that might work out along with a matching hat. This baby isn't a close relative so I probably won't be making a blanket like I usually do. The video makes these booties look kind of easy and they're kind of cute too. I was working on a simple granny square throw I'm making while watching this video and I couldn't come close to keeping up with Teresa; she crochets a heck of a lot faster than I do!  There is a written pattern for these too so you don't have to rely completely on the video.



Happy crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.